The following feature improvements have been implemented and bugs fixed during this week:
Dashboard: The legacy to-dos were not previously displayed properly in the to-do Dashboard panel. The bug has been fixed, and all users can work on their legacy to-dos until the end of June.
- In order to change the subsection weights during Meta Model Configuration, only those subsections are displayed for relations and Fact Sheet fields that contribute to the Fact Sheet completion score.
- A bug that previously allowed users to add fields on relations that could be used on many Fact Sheet types in Meta Model Configuration has now been fixed. Now it is only possible to add fields on relations that have a specific Fact Sheet type configured in both directions of the relation.
Reports: Landscape reports support keyboard navigation. There are two options to navigate inside the report using the keyboard:
- Keyboard navigation with arrows:
- RIGHT ➡️: Selects the next cluster or item on the same level
- LEFT ⬅️: Selects the previous cluster or item on the same level
- DOWN ⬇️: Selects the first child (cluster or item) of the cluster
- UP ⬆️: Selects the parent of the cluster or item
- Keyboard navigation with TAB, SPACE, and ESCAPE:
- TAB: Selects the next cluster or item on the same level
- TAB + SHIFT: Selects the previous cluster or item on the same level
- SPACE: Selects the first child (cluster or item) of the cluster
- ESCAPE: Selects the parent of the cluster or item
To open the side pane, press ENTER on any selected cluster or item. The focused item label is read out by the screen reader.
- The reports compatible with BTM (Landscape, Matrix & Portfolio) allow selecting multiple Plans as sources of transformations via filters.
- For those BTM workspaces that operate with the Projects Fact Sheets, selecting multiple projects via filters is also possible.